The process of developing software can be broken down into 7 stages. The end product will be developed as a result of the collaborative efforts of these 7 stages. Below mentioned is a quick outline of the 7 stages that are being followed in the software development process. The stages of software development will help the developers to end up with positive results.
- The first step is about initial discussions. This is where the groundwork for the project is done.
- Then the project scope is being evaluated and the timeline is defined.
- Once the timelines are defined, developments will start.
- Upon the completion of developments, the project will be delivered. Throughout the development process, the project manager would provide updates to the client.
- After the delivery of a project, the code review will take place.
- Once a code review is completed, the project deployment will start. This is where the project will go live. With deployment, the project will be made ready to use.
- Support is being provided continuously in order to make sure that the changes in software are accommodated accordingly and in a timely manner.