The documents and diagrams contained within this blueprint – which were created and managed using software such as IRIS Business Architect – describe the architectural structure of this business or organization.
Business architecture basically acts as a link between the enterprise model and business strategy as well as the corporate business functionality. Business Architects are those who create business architecture. The Business Architect works as a change agent with senior business stakeholders to shape and foster continuous improvement, business transformation, and business innovation initiatives.
Business Architects have grown in importance within their organizations to properly align all senior stakeholders in executing the business vision to increase the success of corporate initiatives.
Normally the business relationships among different elements clearly dictate the organization and its stakeholder’s functions in achieving the targets of the business architecture culture.
This is why business architecture is important for properly aligning the organization across all of its business units. Business Architects should be involved in the early stages of a corporate initiative.
In case the organization never used this method before then one must choose the best initiative for an easy buying option. Whereas business architecture people normally are hired normally for delivering guidance on the business architecture process. It also helps with building in the business architecture teamwork.
As per the definition given on business architecture, it is commonly said that it is a blueprint of the enterprise which provides a common understanding of the complete organization.
Such as its strategic goals and plans. The mission, markets, portfolio, talent, operations, and business management are all part of the business architecture, which is linked to and dependent on the enterprise architecture, process architecture, information architecture, IT architecture, a system offering architecture, and service offering architecture.
- Business architecture is concerned with the business: Many business initiatives result in IT execution as part of solution architecture, but business architecture cannot be centered on IT execution. The situation detangles and loses the prime business focus on being focused on Information technology. The moment this scenario occurs all the businessmen people just fails at their goals of owning the business architecture with a loss of interest.
- Business architecture is not obvious in nature: As we all know that not all organizations can be the same or even the business. Business architecture is not for you if you are looking for a recipe that explains how to solve every problem in the same way.
- Iterative business architecture: Business architecture is not a waterfall approach. Each iteration provides more insight into a business problem, and potential solutions become progressively more detailed over time. So it is necessary to understand the next decision rather than manage everything when any issue is raised on the business architecture.
- Reusability of business architecture: Business architecture needs more than one-time analysis, rather, it lays the groundwork for future analysis and decision-making. The existing business architecture keeps on serving the foundation for future purposes until the organization changes completely.
- Business architecture is more than just deliverables: While the deliverables that are created and how they are delivered are critical, don’t focus solely on the generation of a specific deliverable and overlook the process of business architecture. When business architecture is reduced to the development of deliverables, it loses its power and creativity. One must not overlook his prime goals of doing the business.
So in case you are also interested in taking part and involving in such business tasks then do remember the main significance of business architecture. It will help you to facilitate the business tasks smoothly. Visit Valueblue.com for more.